Yes! As of the 1st April 2012 it is now a requirement to have an EPC certificate to qualify for the higher rates of Feed in Tariff.  The property benefiting from the solar energy needs to reach Band D or above.  Most properties will reach this level, however if not, the EPC will give you some ideas of how to achieve this. The EPC now needs to be carried out before the installation of the solar panels.  If your property does not hold an EPC certificate (see here for a sample) we can conduct a survey which will be included in the solar PV installation price.  Please call for details.