Renewable Energy Products for the Public Sector
TLGEC are the ideal choice to work with if you have a project in mind. Understanding your requirements is essential and we have experience working with:
- City Councils
- Local Authorities
- Housing Associations
- Leisure Centres and Sports Halls
- Schools, Academies and Universities
- Hospitals, Surgeries and Healthcare Organisations
- Emergency Services
Whether its improving your green credentials, meeting CO2 targets or cost saving, we will work within your budgets to deliver the best solution possible, on time with minimum disruption.
Each job is assigned a project manager and site supervisor who will see the job through to completion and handover of O&M manuals. Members of ConstructionLine and CHAS, all of our operatives hold CSCS cards and as a company have an excellent Health & Safety record – more can be seen here.
- Significantly reduce energy costs
- Energy Security: pre-purchase energy today at a fixed unit cost & protect your business against future increases in utility prices and power outages.
- Lower your carbon footprint: increase sustainability credentials & improve your reputation.
- Education & Engagement
Benefits of working with TLGEC:
- Extensive experience in this sector
- Can get involved at any stage
- In-house design / architectural team
- Can assist in pre-design phase
- Assigned project manager
- Fully Health & Safety compliant