- Generate Free Energy – Generate free solar energy that you can use and sell back to the National Grid via the FIT Scheme, you also get paid for using the energy you generate
- High Strength Steel and Aluminium Frame – The solar carport frame is made from high grade steel sections with an aluminium underside roof frame
- Aluminium Integral Guttering and Downpipes – The guttering is integrated for ease of maintenance and is constructed from aluminium for ultimate corrosion protection
- Unlimited Length – A maximum projection of 5 metres and an unlimited length
- Free Standing System – Can be installed anywhere without the need for a suitable wall to fix too (Please bear in mind the position for the highest possible solar absorption – south facing is always best)
- Structure Designed and installed by Leading Canopy Experts – Designed specifically for slar PV by the UK’s leading canopy installer.
- High Performance Solar Panels – We use the highest quality panels that soak up the suns energy from both sides of the panels, ensuring maximum solar absorption
- Up to a 25 Year Guarantee – The solar panels are supplied with a 25-year linear performance guarantee and a 10-year product guarantee. The canopy frame is supplied with up to a 25 year life expectancy depending on the finish chosen.
Frame – The solar carport posts are made from 100mm x 100mm steel box section that can be galvanised, powder coated or galvanised and powder coated. The canopy frame is made from high grade aluminium and can be powder coated.
Guttering – The Albedo Effect Solar Canopy features integrated hidden guttering and downpipes that are constructed from aluminium. This design makes it easier to maintain your guttering and looks much sleeker and neater.
Steel Posts – The steel posts can be galvanised, powder coated to any standard RAL colour or galvanised and powder coated. Other non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost.
Aluminium Frame – The aluminium frame is supplied powder coated to any standard RAL colour, non-standard RAL colours are available at an additional cost.
Solar Panels – The solar panels have an anodized aluminium frame with black glass panels.